Frequently Asked Questions
and their answers
Where are you located?
- Congress Street Garage - 115 E Congress St, Savannah GA 31401 (map)
- Lincoln Street Garage - 20 Lincoln St, Savannah, GA 31401 (map)
What are your hours?
- Parking is available 24/7/365. We never close.
How much is Daily parking?
- Congress Street and Lincoln Street Garage: $4 = 1 hour, $8 = 2 Hours, $10 = ALL DAY (24 hours from entry)
Do you accept Cash/Cards?
- We accept both cash and most major credit and debt cards.
How long can I park?
- You can park as long as needed. From an hour to a week or more.
- Notify management if leaving car more than 9 (NINE) days so we know it isn’t abandoned.
- Abandoned cars will be towed.
Can I use the same ticket to cover all day?
- No. Rates are calculated per ticket. Leaving and returning will create a new ticket and charge a new fee.
- Contact the manager for possible exceptions for stays 3 days or longer.
How much is Monthly Parking?
- Congress Street Garage - $150/month
- Lincoln Street Garage - $125/month
What do I get as a Monthly Parker?
- Monthly Parking grants access 24/7 except for the day of the St. Patrick’s Day Parade (usually March 17th, but can vary) for a general/non-reserved space.
What is a General/Non-Reserved Space?
- A general/non-reserved space guarantees 24/7 access to the garage but not an assigned or specific space.
I have two (or more cars) I drive. Can I register them both (all) for access?
- A monthly parker may register multiple cars as theirs but are limited to one car at a time per paid space.
Are there Reserved Spaces?
- There are currently only RESERVED spaces at the Congress Street Garage. These 20 spaces are on the 2nd floor and are clearly marked.
- Parking in a space designated as “RESERVED” or otherwise coned or taped off is subject to the restrictions posted on the space.
How can I become a Monthly Parker?
- Email Sam Hartis to create an account today!
Something has happened and I need to contact the manager.
- For non urgent or non emergency inquiries, please email Sam Hartis.
- You can also call Sam Hartis at 912-704-9962.
- Calls between 8:00PM and 7:00AM EST should be limited for emergencies or equipment malfunctions.